Dates: 23rd & 24th May 2020
Times: 8:45 am to 4 pm both days
What you get:
- A way to find a deeper connection with your horse
- Techniques to help your horse’s body feel better and therefore enhance their comfort and performance
- A take home manual and access to online videos
- The ability to identify when your horse is sore and needs some extra help to feel great
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided both days
- Plenty of practice and question time
- The opportunity to access further training at greatly discounted rates
- A great weekend giving back to your horse with like-minded people who care about their horse’s overall well-being
- Some extra take home goodies
What to bring:
- Your horse!
- A hat
- Some lunch for your horse and a water bucket
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
Numbers are strictly limited to 10 people - hands on places only - no fence sitters.
Refunds may only be provided at the hosts discretion.